Losing your dog is so sad. It’s really worrisome to know how your dog hasn’t come back for a while. Bad thoughts start flashing in your mind and you might think it’s the time to make some missing-dog flyers and attach them on every spot in your neighborhood. It’s troublesome, indeed, but there’s nothing you can do, right? Honestly, it shouldn’t happen if you give dog-collar GPS tracking and training device to your beloved dog. And in this Garmin Alpha review, you’re going to learn (and get convinced) about how this device is the best the market can offer you.
Top-notch Collar Dog Device
What’s so special about this device? Such question can be answered directly by the extremely vivid screen. It’s even possible for you to see the screen under bright sunlight without any need to look for shades first! If you have bad eyes, don’t worry. Set the device to Big Text default and you can forget about your reading glasses. There’s surely a big improvement on the touch screen compared to the other similar products. You can literally enjoy yourself by playing along with the touch screen all day long! The GPS tracking is really accurate. You can really see where your dog is and get to him without any chance to go in the wrong directions. If you want to use the collar for training the dog, there’s no beeper you have to try to hear (we all know how irritating it is).
Garmin Alpha Review
– Track and train a combination of twenty TT 10 dog devices or Alpha 100 handhelds simultaneously from up to 9 miles away
– Alpha 100 handheld features a 3-Inch glove-friendly color touchscreen
– Includes preloaded TOPO U.S. 100K mapping for terrain contours, topo elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and more
– Supports optional map data – TOPO U.S. 24K, BirdsEye Satellite Imagery, autorouting with City Navigator, and Garmin Custom Maps
– Built-in 3-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter and Hunter-to-hunter position reporting with preset messaging capability between Alpha 100 handhelds
Issue with Charger Connection
Regarding the possible cons, well, it’s good to have nothing to concern. Yes, there’s really nothing major to worry about with the rich features offered. It’s surely more than what you can expect. Nonetheless, some users claim that the collar charger has quite “sloppy” connection. You might want to get an extra clip just in case you’ll lose it. And it’d be even better if there’s more ringtone to be set for different alert tones. Aside from that, the rest of Garmin Alpha review can really show how awesome this dog-collar is.